LONDON LONDON LONDON LONDON.
i'm sitting in an internet cafe right now and we leave in an hour to go to the airport to depart to vienna. you could say after i buy my last chocolate bar, i'm done with london. i waited, it came, it passed.
Here are some of the highlights of this magnificent city:
1. St. Pauls- this is my favorite site so far. it was maybe the prettiest place (beside mountains sorry i love them) i have ever seen.
2. Hyde Park- biggest park i have ever been to. had the statue of peter pan. nuf said
3. Herrods- we went to Herrods today. i can officially say i bought something at herrods, lets keep it in the blog that it was just water and i paid 90 pence for two. and yes i went into tiffany's and started and talked to the girl across the counter and we talked about our love for diamonds. it was a bonding moment.
4. the tube- i became known as the tube-miester these past couple of days. i love the tube. i don't know why, nobody is really nice on it. people just sit down and look away from you are stare at you because they know you are from the states. (o yea, i call america the states now, i'm that european now) i'm good at the tube.
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
I'm almost done with my summer class and then i have take TWO tests for my other class on monday and then i'm gone gone gone gone.
don't worry i'll blog when i'm gone gone gone.
countries i will be going to:
Monday, May 17, 2010
and writing a paper always makes me hungry. I really could use a good pb and j right now. too bad trevor's house is anti-nuts. dang wilkerson boys, they ruin everything.
Right now, as i'm supposed to be writing my rough draft for comm 3 due in 11 hours, all i can do is let my mind wander.
couple of things i'm thinking about:
1. how soon i leave for europe- which is kind of freaking me out, i have a lot to do.
2. what i need to get done with all my homework before europe
3. i need to start packing now, because i wont have time when i get back from colorado
4. i can't believe i'm going to colorado on friday to watch my brother walk across the stage and get his diploma.
i know most of those deal with europe, but who cares.
now, could someone please get me a pb and j?
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Saturday, May 8, 2010
Well the one wedding that I'm going to this summer is over, finished, fineto. I'm done with weddings. Don't worry i will still be creeping on all the weddings that happen this summer though.
I'm happy I was able to be apart of this wedding. Kelly and Kelci Tomasi's (weird) was beautiful and such a party last night. Glad it is the only one I'm going to.
I'm only going to one graduation too, good thing i didn't go to OC graduation. 2 more weeks and i'll be done with my events of the summer, except for europe of course.
2 more weeks till i finish comm 3 as well. YES